Saturday, October 27, 2007

Comments on Lemon Detox Diet

Comments on Lemon Detox Diet (Master Cleanse)As you already know, Lemon Detox Diet (Master Cleanse) will not only assist you with weight loss, but will also increase your energy, vitality and bring your body to a healthier level. At the same time, it is also one of the easiest detox recipes to make at home. The drink is made by adding two tablespoons of Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup and two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice to a glass, then filling with water. You can also put in a pinch of cayenne pepper or ginger for taste and to help your metabolism function more effectively. This drink can be used in place of solid food for ten days or even three weeks. If you feel suspicious of lemon detox diet, welcome to find out comments on Lemon Detox Diet placed below that sounds very interesting. These lemon detox diet reviews were found at different websites all around the web:

I really enjoyed the diet and suffered no of the side effects that you said could occur. My skin was great, my energy levels were high (I did Astanga Yoga during the diet, as well as run around with my two young boys) and I only rarely felt hungry. I did lose 12 lbs in weight, which I was delighted to lose, and which has stayed off even after Christmas!
Mrs. B.B.
London

After experiencing the lemon detox diet for 5 days, I have a feeling well-being and have adopted sensible eating habits. I look forward to do the programme soon for 10 days.
Mrs. M.M.
Dublin

My Name is Fiona. I am a mum that works fulltime, and I needed to lose some weight. I had heard from a friend about the lemon detox diet. It gave me a fantastic head start to loose the few kilos I wanted. I also did regular exercise. The best part was that I felt motivated and had heaps of energy while on the diet. It is now 6 weeks later I have kept the weight off and still feel fantastic.
Fiona Del Vecchio
Queensland, Australia

I started the Master Cleanse Diet on January 5, 2007 and ended the Diet on February 12, 2007. I lost 30 lbs. I feel fantastic and have not gained the weight back. This is because I changed my eating habits. I still look and feel great since I ended my Master Cleanse Diet!
Debora A Lott
New Brunswick, NJ, USA

I did the lemon detox a few months ago for 10 days and was absolutely thrilled with the results! Not only did I lose 5kg but I felt the best I have ever felt. It was much easier doing it for 10 days than I initially thought because I never got hungry or felt like I needed food. I have had numerous comments about how healthy I looked that I have recommended the product to many of my friends who have received the same successful results. Great for anyone who wants to feel great or lose weight!
Monique S
Enfield, South Australia

I recently completed the 10 days Lemon Detox Diet Rejuvenation System. The system was easy to use and the diluted Natural Tree Syrup was very pleasant. I can recommend this system to anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed. I did not experience any side effects at all and felt well throughout. My energy levels were just as high, even though I had no food at all for the duration. I intend to repeat this detox diet every six months.
Mrs. S. R.
Lancashire

The Natural Tree Syrup was (surprisingly) enjoyable to drink and completely curbed my food cravings! I felt better than ever after a little bit and had at least three people a day remark on how healthy and glowing I looked.
Ms. J.H.
London

I am 64 years of age. I did not believe that I could feel this good again. I thought that it was my age slowing me down. I took the 10-day program and the results were incredible. Apart from the helpful weight loss my cholesterol level has dropped, my skin is shinning, and the best part of this was the increase in energy levels. I also had a problem with build up of fluid in my ankle area and now this has gone. I just feel so healthy again and it has been many years since I have gained this positiveness. But the best thing about this whole program is that I get to spend much more time running around with my grand children in the park.
Adele
Sydney Australia

I went on the lemon detox diet for 7 days. I thought the Syrup would be awful but it has a refreshing taste. I had a mild headache on the third day but apart from that, it was very easy. I never felt hungry, which I found surprising, as I have not lasted on shake diets before. I lost 6 kilos in the week and did very little exercise. I felt a lot more energy. I am a smoker and was able to perform much better than usual at the gym and definitely noticed a rise in energy and concentration levels.
A.Drake
Sydney, NSW

I started the Master Cleanser program on the night of January 1, 2001 with the intent of going forty days, but taking it one day at a time. I concluded the cleansing on the morning of January 12, 2001, doing the minimum of ten days as suggested because I lost so much weight. The good thing is that even though I wanted to lose weight, I feel much better, healthier. My head is clear and I am able to focus much better with the toxins out of my system. One of the best parts for me has been that I did not crave foods while on the program. I found it interesting that after a few days I looked forward to drinking my lemonade mixture throughout the day and it was actually rather tasty. My face has cleared up and my skin really looks healthy. The Master Cleanser program was a bigger start than I ever anticipated in getting my health in order. Oh by the way, while on the program I lost 14 pounds for the amount of time that I did the program. I did not expect such a drastic weight loss but that has inspired me to ensure that I eat right now more than ever. So, all in all, it really worked out for the good. Now I will do my part to keep it off by maintaining good eating habits. Much success to each of you who chooses to make the Master Cleanser program a part of your life.
A.
Pasadena, CA USA

No comments:

Popular Posts