- Eat less refined processed foods which contain trans-fats, sugar and additives such as artificial colours.
- Eat more raw fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and vegetable protein like beans, lentils and quinoa. By eating organic you reduce your exposure to pesticides and unnatural ingredients.
- Drink at least 8 – 8 oz glasses of water a day. Water is essential to all the processes in the body.
- Some great dishes ideal for a detox diet might include: kale salad, beet salad, quinoa salad, spinach stew, or brown rice balls. Leafy and green vegetables like kale, spinach, and broccoli are jam packed with vitamins and nutrients to help restore vitality, and have even been shown to be effective at protecting you from certain cancers.
- Start each day with morning lemon drink. Just squeeze half a lemon into a glass, and fill with warm water. Warm lemon water stimulates your liver to detoxify your body - your skin will look better, you'll feel great, and you might even lose some weight!
If you want to try specific cleanse or detox program, you should consider what the best course is for you. Detoxing can cause some unexpected symptoms, like headaches, moodiness, or flu-like symptoms. It's a healing crisis – your body’s initial reaction to a change which should disappear in a few days. Detox your environment and lifestyle as well. Take more walks outside, spring clean your house with non-toxic cleaners, start a new hobby – all of these things will detox your mind and your body.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
A 10-DAY detox diet consisting of only lemon juice, water and tree sap syrup has soared in Australia, with more than 40,000 sales through the internet in the past six months. It has become a hot diet/cleansing treatment for Hollywood celebrities such as Angelina Jolie. The diet was designed by Hawaiian naturopath Stanley Burroughs 30 years ago. It involves drinking nothing more than a mixture of fresh lemon juice, cayenne, water and Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup for seven to 10 days.
The syrup is being sold through the internet for around $79 a bottle. The Australian distributor, Sydney-based Andre Saade, said the product is suitable even for children. The syrup is made from the sap of trees - one part maple, five parts south-east palm syrup, and tastes sweet and sour. The Lemon Detox Diet is an all-natural, simple and enjoyable means to obtaining a healthier body and a better quality of life. It is safe and effective, invigorating the body's own ability to cleanse itself of accumulated toxins and helps the body to normalize its weight.
Lemon Detox Diet detox was largely promoted by singer Beyonce, who was quoted as saying, "I lived on water, cayenne pepper and maple sy...
The 24 hour detox concentrates on foods and practices that can help boost your nutrient intake and cleanse your body of toxins naturally. To...
Combine these seven tips with 30 minutes of aerobic activity five or six days a week, within just a week you should start feeling healthier ...
Lemon Detox Diet Also known as the "The Master Cleanse" or "Maple Syrup Diet", the diet puts the body into a starvation ...
The Lemon Detox Diet is a drink consisting of the Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup, fresh lemon juice, cayenne pepper and pure water. • Madal ...
A lot has been said lately about the lemon detox diet. The lemon detox consists in drinking lemon juice mixed with water and either maple sy...
In addition to weight loss, one other serious thing you should expect while on lemon detox diet is enhanced elimination. Moreover, you shoul...